Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Civil Rail
Salary: £33k plus package - DOE
Location: West London
A main tier 1 contractor are seeking an ambitious, hard working and determined individual to join their team based in North West London. This will be working within the contractors award winning rail division on multi million pound depot upgrades, with opportunities to progress onto flagship projects such as HS2.
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management (or similar)
- Familiar with NEC forms of contract
- At least 1 years experience working with main or regional civil engineering contractors
- Previous experience in rail is desirable but not essential
- Cost reporting
- Sub contractor payments
- Contract correspondence
- Variations submission / review / agreement
Great opportunity for anyone seeking to further progress their career and experience within the civil engineering industry.