Commercial Manager – Rail Infrastructure
Salary: £90,000 + pkg
Pinnacle Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Tier 1 contractor who are currently seeking a Commercial Manager to lead a £90m section of a larger project for a high profile client. This role will offer exposure to multidisciplinary civil & rail packages, reporting into the Commercial Director. Location based West Essex area.
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Manager (or similar)
- Previous experience delivering high profile civil engineering schemes
- Worked for a main contractor in a permanent role
- Previous experience dealing with high profile clients
- Ensure each project within your region / remit, effectively manages all commercial and contractual matters which includes forecasts, cost / value reporting, change management, procurement, identification and management of key risks & contractual disputes and to maximise profitability and cash flow.
- Right people, right place / Subcontractor selection & management / Training and development
- Visible leadership and provision of support to ensure that the Visions and Values of the business are adhered to and effective development of staff is undertaken
- Able to assist and help build a commercial team
- Exemplar advocate of IIF and safety without compromise
- Demand a right-first-time approach for all sectors of the business and promote the company’s best standards and practices.
If you are interested in this role, please follow the links to apply or call 0207 401 8886 to discuss confidentially with one of our consultants.