No.1 Site Manager (Social Housing) | Permanent | Barnet
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance / package
I have a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established main contractor on a permanent basis, working on residential projects in North West London and Hertfordshire.
The company are a family run business that have been around for approximately 30 years. They have a wide and varied client base which include Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Sector Clients.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place; they are further developing their client base and this is great opportunity to join a growing business.
They have just been awarded a 2 year framework with a Local Authority to build multiple residential units on a smaller scale comprising 10 x houses. One is a 2 storey house and the others are bungalows, built with traditional construction methods and timber frame.
Therefore they are looking for a No.1 Site Manager with experience of overseeing similar sized projects, covering demolition, groundworks and through to final handover. The Site Manager must be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and possess excellent managerial skills.
- Experience working on smaller scale, new build residential projects for a reputable main contractor
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent managerial skills
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent software
If you are a Site Manager and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573