Project Manager West London – Heathrow
Salary: F/L or Permanent (negotiable)
Location: London Middlesex
Regions: London, Midlands
A regional contractor are seeking an experienced client facing Project Manager to work within their growing civil engineering business, based in West London. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with excellent Project Management and client interface experience to deliver key projects for the business as well as tender for further work.
The client will consider either permanent of contract for this particular role, it is essential the candidate has an understanding of civil engineering, in particular working closely with airport clients Heathrow.
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- Previous experience progressing from an engineering background up to Project Manager level
- Excellent client interface skills and communication
- Exposure to client Heathrow Airport is essentiaal
- Previous experience undertaking commercial duties
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontractors when required
- Ensures that the construction and installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and man-hour budgets
- Guarantees that all construction and installation activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Reporting into Operations Director and Managing Director when necessary
- Lead client meetings and effectively develop client relationships
- Ensuring that key dates, resource requirements, production rates, overhead targets etc., are established, monitored and controlled
- Establishing and maintaining commercial and financial control systems, procedures and standards which will meet the contractual requirements of the project
Please send a copy of your CV via the link if you are interested in this position, should you fill the criteria for the role we will do our best to be in touch as soon as possible.