Section Engineers – Reading/Slough/Oxford – Civil Rail – Main Contractor
Regions: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, South East
Section Engineer – Reading/Slough/Oxford – Civil Rail – Main Contractor £34-£40k+pkg
Due to winning a wide range of work a Major Main Contractor with over a €33bn turnover are seeking to expand their Project Team and are looking for 3 Section Engineers one for Reading, Slough and Oxford on multiple Network Rail and Crossrail Station Upgrades up to £14m each.
As part of the Engineering team, the Section Engineer will support the Agent and Project Manager and contribute to the delivery of one of more sites within the Rail scheme. As the works are entirely within Network Rail Infrastructure you should have appropriate rail knowledge, experience and competency.
Key aspects of your role
- Contribution to the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites.
- Supervising Junior Engineers and Setting Out
- Management of the Quality and Assurance aspects of the works
- Implementation of the project programme and possession plan
- Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
- Engineering management of the works
- Awareness and contribution to implementation of BS11000 Collaborative Standard.
What we are looking for someone with:
- A Relevant Civil Engineering or Construction Related Degree/HNC/HND
- Previous Crossrail, Network Rail, LUL or Other Civil Rail project experience
- Basic Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel
- Ideally hold a PTS card
- Full UK Drivers Licence