Senior Site Manager (Residential Developer) | Permanent | Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £54,000 - £59,000 + car / allowance / bonus / package
An award winning developer with an enviable reputation within the Construction industry currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis, working on a new build scheme comprising circa 40 one and two bedroom apartments in Reading, Berkshire.
The company have been around for a number of decades and have a great reputation for delivering new build apartments Nationwide. They have won numerous awards for their work over the years, including 5-star ratings for customer satisfaction.
They are looking for a Senior Site Manager to take charge of a new build scheme in Reading, Berkshire, comprising circa 40 one and two bedroom apartments, which is traditional build. The Senior Site Manager must be a proven No.1 that has a strong track record of delivering new build residential projects from inception through to completion.
Senior Site Manager
- Strong track record delivering new build residential schemes
- Experience of delivering RC frame and Traditional build apartments from inception through to completion
- Experience working for a reputable housebuilder
- Excellent all round construction knowledge
- Strong man management skills / ability to lead and motivate full site teams
- First Aid, SMSTS and CSCS
If you are a Senior Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573