Sub Agent – Civil Rail – Central London – Main Contractor – Projects up to £55m
Location: Central London
A Major Civil Engineering Main Contractor are looking for a Sub Agent from a Civil Engineering Background to join them to work on their Central London Based Civil Rail Projects up to £55m mainly station upgrades but also bridges up to £18m each.
The Sub Agent will be responsible for the day to day management and performance of the works, along with the daily engineering management in order to achieve project objectives.
Key Duties include:
- Attend meetings with Client, NR etc either with PM or on behalf of PM.
- Direct responsibility for the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites.
- Responsible for the Quality and Assurance of the works
- Ownership of the budget and programme for each station (integrated into the overall project programme)
- Organisation and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
- Planning and integration into overall possession strategy and plan
- Managing directly Site and Section Engineers
- Eligible to work in the UK Permanently
- Minimum of 3 years Civil Engineering Experience (ideally 5 years+)
- Minimum of 6 months experience working on a Civil Rail project in the UK
- Degree/HND/HNC or Equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience as a Senior/Section Engineer / Sub Agent / Site Agent
- Rail project experience or at least an appreciation of Rail projects
- A PTS Card