Sub Agent – West London
Salary: £45,000 - £53k + benefits DOE
Location: West London
Regions: London, Middlesex, Surrey
A Main contractor is currently seeking Sub Agent to work across a newly won project based on a number of sites across West London. This £40m project will see the upgrade of multiple stations including new ticket offices, footbridges, platform extensions and other various civil works across a two year period.
The Sub Agent will be responsible for one, or possible multiple stations across the project, depending on experience. In addition the suitable candidate will be able to have strong input during the pre-construction and design phase of this project.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 year post graduate experience
- Working towards chartership MICE/ CEng or already chartered (preferred)
- Experience and knowledge working with high profile transport clients such as TFL, Network Rail or Crossrail
- Currently be working as a Sub Agent or Senior Engineer on similar projects
Roles & Requirements
- Attend meetings with Client, NR etc either with PM or on behalf of PM.
- Direct responsibility for the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites
- Responsible for the Quality and Assurance of the works
- Ownership of the budget and programme for each station (integrated into the overall project programme)
- Organisation and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
- Planning and integration into overall possession strategy and plan
- Implementation of BS11000 Collaborative Standard.