Technical Coordinator – Surrey – Residential Developer
Salary: £50,000 plus package
Technical Coordinator – Surrey – Residential – up to £50,000 plus package
My client is a top 20 residential developer specialising in new build developments in both traditional build and reinforced concrete schemes who work out of their Surrey based office.
My client is looking to add to their team a technical coordinator who has experience working on new build residential developments and will report into the senior technical manager.
You will be working closely with the technical team during the process of the development including the drawing packages, working closely with the architectural team to ensure packages are delivered on time and liaising with the commercial and production team during the development.
Skills & Experiences Required:
The ideal candidate will have residential developer experience of 3+ years working on multiple new build developments from inception to completion.
- Good strong knowledge of the development/technical design process.
- Strong proven knowledge of detailed design for residential schemes utilising different forms of construction, including RC frame and timber frame
- Be able to question and query design information across all disciplines
- Architectural background, Ability to use AutoCaD beneficial.
- Sound understanding of statutory requirements, including Building Regs. NHBC Standards, and Sustainability, with an ability to interpret and negotiate compliance
- Be able to understand and interrogate design and project programmes, in particular identifying Critical Paths.
- Educated to degree level or in possession of a relevant professional qualification.
- Able to communicate with all disciplines at all levels.
- Well organised and capable of organising others.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to manage people, processes and time.
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively.
In return my client can offer a competitive salary up to £50,000 plus package (Pension, Healthcare, bonuses, 25 days holiday, car or car allowance.)
Career progression within the company and are known to retain staff.
If you think this would be a great opportunity, apply today and send your CV across.