Electrical Manager (Luxury Residential Developer) | Central London | Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + package
A luxury residential developer have a great opportunity for an Electrical Manager to join them on a permanent basis, based out of their Central London offices.
The company have been operating for close to 30 years, developing and building luxury residential properties in prime locations across London.
They are looking for an Electrical Manager to work on high rise, luxury residential schemes in Central London, up to 75 storeys high.
- Preferably have at least 4 years’ experience working on high end / high rise fit out projects
- Main contractor background looking to get in with a Developer
- Must be familiar with mains installation works form Sub-station to switch room and risers
- Must be certified in the current Electrical regulations
- Able to cope with a fast track fit out within a team environment, inspecting and signing off first fix installations and reporting/recording all electrical QA issues
- Be able to close out issues arising from QA with direct communication with the contractor whilst keeping the line Mangers informed
- Organise and manage the commissioning of electrical systems
- Must be a good communicator
- Able to chair and minute meetings
- ASTA programming an advantage but not essential
- CSCS Black card preferred
- First Aid trained
If you are an Electrical Manager and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573