Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor (Luxury Residential Developer) | Central London | Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + package
A luxury residential developer have a great opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join them on a permanent basis, based out of their Central London offices.
The company have been operating for close to 30 years, developing and building luxury residential properties in prime locations across London.
They are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to work on high rise, luxury residential schemes in Central London, up to 75 storeys high.
- Day to day assistance to the construction team and HSE Manager
- Risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) review and approval
- H&S inspections of the site
- Monitoring of contractors H&S compliance
- H&S meetings
- Training such as toolbox talks to company’s employees
- Assistance in accidents/ incidents investigation
- H&S records keeping
- Site H&S inductions
- Assistance with any other H&S aspects as they arise
- Ideally NEBOSH Qualified
- Environmental management knowledge and experience
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Happy to commute to central London on a daily basis
If you are a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573