Project Manager (Social Housing) | Permanent | Herts / NW London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + car allowance / package
Regions: Hertfordshire, London
I have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a well-established main contractor on a permanent basis, working on projects in Hertfordshire and North West London.
The company are a family run business that have been around for approximately 30 years. They have a wide and varied client base which include Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Sector Clients.
They work on a range of projects including external works packages, decent homes, complete refurbishment of schools, gyms and houses, roof renewals, M&E works and new build projects.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place; they are further developing their client base and this is great opportunity to join a growing business.
They are looking for a Project Manager with a strong track record working on Social Housing projects; with experience of decent homes, kitchens and bathrooms, external works, roof renewals, voids, disrepairs and full refurbishments. The Project Manager must be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and possess excellent managerial skills.
- Experience working on Social Housing projects for a reputable main contractor
- Track record overseeing decent homes, kitchens and bathrooms, external works, roof renewals, voids, disrepairs and full refurbishments
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent managerial skills
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong on Health & Safety, paperwork / record keeping
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent software
- Be punctual and have good timekeeping
If you are a Project Manager and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573