Resident Liaison Officer (Social Housing) | Permanent | Amersham, Bucks
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 + benefits
I have a great opportunity for a Resident Liaison Officer to join a well-established Social Housing Main Contractor on a permanent basis, based out of their offices near Amersham, Bucks.
The company are a family run business that have been around for approximately 30 years. They have a wide and varied client base which include Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Sector Clients.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place; they are further developing their client base and this is great opportunity to join a growing business.
- Work closely with the residents and provide full support on any possible issues
- Work closely with the site manager to highlight any possible concerns with site safety or welfare to both residents and site operatives
- Support the site manager with quality control, environmental and H&S requirements in line with company procedures
- Produce and deliver literature to residents informing them of start dates / details of works etc.
- Record and report any complaints made, ensure that all complaints are dealt with professionally and are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide continual support to residents whilst works are being carried out to their property
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated person who has worked in the Social Housing sector dealing with customer care
- The candidate will be site based and they must be able to work on their own initiative with managerial guidance
- Have a full valid UK driving licence
- Have a good understanding of construction processes and systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent software
- Be punctual and have good timekeeping
- Can take instruction and effectively carry out tasks
If you are a Resident Liaison Officer and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: 07733 529 573