Sub Agent – Rail
Salary: £40k - £45k
Location: Felixstowe/Ipswich coast
A main contractor are seeking a Sub Agent to work on multi million pound project based in Felixstowe and are seeking a hard working, determined individual. The ideal candidate will have Civil Rail experience as well main contractor project experience too.
Duties will Include:
- Undertake management of Section Engineers, Site Engineers, Section Managers, Foremen and Planners.
- Drive construction phase of project
- Manage and control all project resources
- Responsible for all management of the project
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are effectively monitored and controlled.
- Deliver project within programme and budget.
- Manage and monitor subcontractors.
- Manage and review supply chain performance.
- Liaise with client and designers.
- Attend monthly progress meetings and compile monthly reports.
- Report to Line Manager on a regular basis.
- Manage Quality & Environmental Plans on site
- Introduce improvements and innovations where appropriate.
- Control contract costs.
If you are interested please apply and send a copy of your CV with an optional cover letter, and we will be in touch.